Target Five’s property journey began back in 2013 in our home town of Brighton & Hove. Knowing your area, the streets, the cost of property & how rentable the area was invaluable.
If you’re considering investing in property then understanding what makes an area attractive to your potential residents is worth knowing! we look at the following;
– Property layout, size & position, development opportunity whether immediately or future (especially for commercial development).
– Good transport links. This is one key factor that draws renters of any age. Did you know that 76% of tenants wouldn’t buy their own property if it meant giving up their short commute times!
– Large infrastructure projects, look out for areas with big renovations & regeneration projects, signifying growth & demand for housing is likely to spike as workers seek employment.
– Local amenities, who doesn’t want to be next to a fab Waitrose but this is quite key, especially for areas such as Brighton where a number of people don’t own their own transport, especially students.
– Employment opportunities, if a large company is looking to move to the area or looking to expand, this will drive up the demand for properties as well as prices.
Wherever you decide to invest do your research, make sure you get in early before an area becomes saturated. We have a pipeline of genuine investment opportunities you may wish to consider. Get in touch to find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org