We all have goals. Not all are life changing some are simply to be better at something or learn from challenges, but I believe we all have one common goal and that is to be free.
Freedom. What does it mean to you?
It is commonly perceived that money equals freedom, in fact our experience is freedom is achieved by gaining more time. More time for family, for fun, for learning. Our aim is to find ways to offer our clients that valuable commodity of time, and in turn freedom. Does this sound appealing to you? We can help, but first we have to understand a few things about your goals.
Being able to live free from your financial restraints can seem impossible, we all have bills to pay, mortgages to cover, school fees due perhaps. To help you to start on the journey to becoming less beholden to these constraints we have to first understand these costs and work out what your ‘ passive income’ figure is.
Passive income is the amount of money you would need to receive from your investment to cover the cost of living for you. Passive income by its very nature is income received without having to work. Consider how much you need every month to live comfortably and ensure all your obligations financially are met. When we know this figure it allows us to start to focus and hone in on what type of property investment is right for you. This isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ situation and we are very committed to making sure we really listen to your needs and end goal and tailor the search and investment for you.
Our next step is to consider how much you are looking to invest. It doesn’t always have to be large sums of money for us to be able to offer you a return on your investment. We are look at the best way to make your money work hard for you.
We also need to consider your appetite for risk, there are varying options for investing and some offer more risk than others. For example buying a plot of land unconditionally without any planning on hope that you will get the planning for development you are hoping for can be risky if you haven’t considered all the elements that could go wrong, however this comes with a larger reward if handled correctly and bought well.
We offer a range of investment opportunities and can help you choose the right one to give you the freedom you are looking for;
- Standard Buy-To-Let Investment – this is a ready made option, usually buying a small one or two bedroom apartment in a central location offering an immediate monthly rental return to you.
- Small Conversion Opportunity – Purchasing a lower value apartment, or small house where we have identified an opportunity to add value through refurbishment, extension or conversion into multiple units.
- Large Block Investments – Purchasing a larger block that can be converted through a planning process or change of use to form large HMO’s or flats.
- Mixed Use Investments – these have a commercial shop, office or restaurant on the premises but with a residential element usually found above. This allows a spread of your risk as the commercial space can be rented out on a longer lease. The residential spaces can often be converted and extended and the allowed permitted development rights make these slightly easier than standard residential opportunities.
- Land with Planning Uplift potential – Our experience, knowledge and team of specialist make these opportunities the most existing for us. We can often identify opportunities where others have not been able to and working along side our award winning planning consultants, Whaleback we are actively sourcing these opportunities right now for investment. The added value to property like this can be extremely profitable if done well.
- Funding Investment – We can offer returns for investments of varying sizes through standard lending agreements, crowdfunding opportunities, joint ventures and other ways you can invest small to start to build up to a larger investment.
We work with you to consider which option is best for your needs and then we get to work on sourcing the right opportunity for you.
We get the most amazing sense of satisfaction helping you achieve financial freedom and our incentivisation is based on the success of the opportunity sourced.
If you having been thinking about a plan for your future, start now, get in touch to learn about our different options and let us help you embark on the journey to financial freedom. Send me a message, email me on Tina@spp.agency or give me a call to discuss how we can help you be free.